I’m always game to try a new lip color or play around with eye makeup (minimally), but there are a few tried and true products in my beauty routine that I always return to. I know it’s a good product if I end up buying it in multiple colors or replace it when I’m almost out. The items above are my current favorites and have been for awhile…
1. AMOREPACIFIC Treatment Enzyme Peel: A very mild exfolliator that even I can use on my ultra sensitive skin. Botanical-based without any chemical abrasives, it gently sloughs off dead skin with no irritation or redness. I like to let it sit on my skin for several minutes while I’m in the bath to let the enzymes really go to work and do their job. I’m on my third bottle.
2. RMS BEAUTY “Un” Cover-up: The only concealer I’ve used that doesn’t cake, slide into creases or require powder to set. A little goes a long way in this organic, lightweight formula that you gently pat on. I just purchased a second (darker) shade to wear in the spring/summer.
3. TOO FACED Perfect Lips Lip Liner: I have this in several colors and in multiples for my purse and makeup drawer at home. It is hands down the best liner/primer. It helps set lipsticks or glosses for longer wear and is always sharp. It glides on smoothly and the color palette is totally natural.
4. JOSIE MARAN Argan Daily Moisturizer SPF 47: A friend gave me this (an older version) several years ago and I love it! Wearing sunscreen is a must EVERYDAY and I would feel naked without it. Newly formulated with more SPF, it feels like a moisturizer, not a sunscreen, and melts into the skin without a slick or sticky finish. An added plus…it is all-natural, chemical-free and loaded with anti-oxidants and the benefits of Argan oil.
5. CHANEL Les Beiges: My go-to bronzer/blush/powder all in one. This warms up my skin tone in a very natural, sheer way. Easy to layer and build color, it never looks dry and has absolutely no shimmer. The SPF 15 is another layer of sunscreen I don’t mind either. I just discovered this product last year and am no where near needing replacement, but when I do run out, I won’t waste my time looking for anything better. This is as good as it gets.