In the July 2014 issue of British VOGUE, Emmanuelle Alt talks with Jo Ellison and reveals the secrets of Parisian style and the essentials of her own highly regarded wardrobe. Here’s the short list:
1. Be sexy wearing a t-shirt, jeans and heels. Take pride in being natural and not primping or over dressing.
2. A classic striped tee should be your best friend.
3. Collect and build a wardrobe around skinny jeans and trophy jackets.
4. Belt your jacketsto create a streamlined silhouette.
5. Show some skin…a little ankle…and wrist, too. Crop or roll up jeans…push up the sleeves on jackets and tops for a relaxed, effortless look.
6. Be comfortable in your clothes and you’ll look good and feel confident, and that’s the epitome of being chic.
full article on British VOGUE
pictures from ©British Vogue and ©Vogue