1. Larkspur & Hawk jewelry has been on my wish list for longer than I can remember. Inspired by the romantic, 18th century technique of foiling, I’m drawn to the exquisite craftsmanship and the brilliant range of color. The pieces carry an antique yet modern sensibility that are elegant yet subdued enough to wear casually. Although Larkspur and Hawk’s signature Riviere Necklace often receives the most attention, the simple, single charms above are on my radar now.
2. I’ve been looking for a pair of dark, but not raw denim, jeans with a very classic, clean finish. When I spotted the indigo rinse on my favorite “ex-boyfriend” silhouette from AG Jeans, they immediately went in my cart.
3/4/5. There are some gorgeous, luxe classics on Mytheresa, that rarely, if ever go on sale. The Row schoolboy blazer, Bottega Veneta‘s must have clutch, Roger Vivier shoes, plus all Burberry, Max Mara and Moncler to name a few. Take advantage of the current promo running through March 17th to snap up any of these wardrobe builders.
$100 off $700 purchase with code FORYOU7
$200 off $1300 purchase with code FORYOU8
6. With spring right around the corner, I’m feeling like it’s time for a refresh with the greenery inside my home. I want to switch it up and bring in a plant that’s a bit unusual and sculptural like the Chinese Money Plant above. Are there any favorites you have that are tried and true?
7. My talented friend, interior designer Paloma Contreras, opened a home store Paloma & Co. earlier this year. Paloma has an incredible eye for curating and merchandising unique pieces, sourced both locally and abroad, that appeal to wide range of styles. With co-founder Devon Liedtke, the store is stocked with an assortment of antique, found and new items from tableware and decor to art and furniture, many of which are now available online. A few of my picks are below:
clockwise from top left: Geode Greens Tray, inside the shop, abstract framed painting, handmade glasses, kiwi cotton napkins, celadon brush tray, 19 c. Louis XVI style bench, Abstract Painting, block-print napkins
8. The latest in my beauty haul is the much talked about Augustinus Bader “The Rich Cream”. After being intrigued by all the praise on this “miracle” cream I decided to give it a try. I’ll report back if it lives up to the hype and hefty price tag.