Much like yesterday’s post, many of the items in my beauty gift guide are favorite things I personally use and love. These are both the tried and true products I order on repeat and the new up and comers that are creating a buzz. Along with those picks is a selection of sets that are so giftable, they’re hard to resist. I have my eye on a few for myself and will pick up extra for friends.
above: Bobbi Brown Luxe Lip Color
Chanel Hand Treatment Gift Set $110, Prada Cosmetics Case $550, Artis Elite 3 Piece Brush Set $135, Slip Silk Sleep Mask $50, Simple Human Compact Mirror $100, Chanel Red Lip Palette $60, Dyson Supersonic Hair Dryer $399, Byredo Hand Lotion $70, Gucci Emerald Gardenia Limited Edition Fragrance $80, The Route Next Generation Retinol $85, Suzanne Kaufmann Bath Oil $76, Bobbi Brown Travel Brush Set $115, Frederic Malle Essential Collection $175
- I’ve given the Chanel Hand Cream as a gift for years and it’s always a winner. Having it as part of a set is even better.
- Everyone loves a functional, chic toiletry case. This one from Prada is a fantastic size and lightweight. Perfect for on-the-go.
- I am obsessed with Artis brushes. They are my absolute go-to and I use them every single day. The mini is a miracle worker around the eyes and gets concealer pressed deep into corners and crevices. They’re brilliant!
- If you’ve followed along over the years, you know how much I love the SilkSlip mask. It’s incredibly comfortable and would make a perfect gift item.
- Simple Human makes the best compact mirror with built-in rechargeable USB lighting and a case as a plus. Period.
- The Chanel Lip Palette is perfection for customizing your own shade of red. I need to adjust the undertones of a red lip based on my skin tone on any given day.
- Another tried and true favorite I’ve blogged about before. The Dyson Supersonic allows my hair to dry faster, more evenly and with less damage.
- Byredo hand lotions are luxurious, simple and always well-received gifts. The range of scents is incredible too.
- A limited-edition Gucci fragrance with gardenia and cedar notes sounds heavenly. Exclusive to Sephora, get it while you can.
- For sensitive to retinol skin, The Route’s Next Generation Retinol alternative has been a huge plus to my skincare routine. I’ve been using The Route five-piece product line exclusively since October and will buy again.
- Another gifting favorite, Suzanne Kaufmann’s luxurious bath oils are as lovely to look at as they are to use.
- I like having compact brushes and a case specifically for travel. I’m due for a new set and can count on the quality from Bobbi Brown.
- Introduce a loved one to the beautiful range of scents from Frederic Malle. It’ll be hard to pick a favorite. They’re all so good.
SEE THE FULL BEAUTY GIFT EDIT HERE.