I became an instant fan at the very beginning of the Westman Atelier launch and was lucky enough to have a personal tutorial with Gucci Westman on selecting and application of products right for my skin tone. If you’ve followed me for awhile, you know I’m a dedicated Westman Atelier client. As new products are added to the collection, I’m all in to give it a try.
I’ll be stocking up and gathering gifts on Credo Beauty’s annual Friends & Family sale through Sunday with 20% off. One of my favorite items is a collection of three core products combined with access to an online tutorial with Gucci Westman on November 10. Fun! The sale is also a good time to complete my Westman Atelier brush collection.
Makeup Master Class with Gucci Westman
Date: Wednesday, November 10th
Time: 3 pm PT / 6 pm ET
In this one-hour virtual master class, join World-Renowned Editorial & Celebrity Makeup Artist, Gucci Westman for an exclusive Master Class. Gucci will teach you her sought after techniques to create a Sultry or Smoldering holiday look with a collection of best-selling products.
You look beautiful! How lucky to have Gucci do your makeup!! Any “universal” tips to share?
Thank you. This was the first time I’ve had my makeup done where I didn’t want to run to the bathroom and wash it off. She’s truly amazing!
Some of the application tips I’d share are:
1) Use 2 shades of the Vital Stick Foundation for a more natural finish.
2) Let the product sit on the skin for a couple of seconds to warm up, then blur onto skin using either the foundation brush or fingertips. I do both. Think about pressing into skin instead of wiping on top of skin.
3) Apply the blush where you’d actually blush – on the apples of your cheek. Sounds so obvious, but it makes a difference.
4) Dab the blush stick color on lips and eyelids too.
5) Finish with a light touch of the Super Loaded Highlighter.
Thank you for the insider tips! You are glowing!!
Thanks to Gucci!
your makeup looks beautiful! what lip / blush colors did you use?
Thank you. The color is Dou Dou.