I posted in an Instagram story ten great finds from the week. I’m constantly saving items that catch my eye but they don’t always make a cohesive story or point. These pieces simply stand on their own. Some quietly layer into an already edited closet while others add a fresh element.
Clockwise from top left:
- Joseph Poplin Shirt Dress – wear with or without belt. I’d pair with flat sandals and a skinny belt, both in brown..
- Schutz Embellished Flat Sandals. Slip in your summer suitcase to wear from beach to dinner.
- Khaite Cashmere Short-Sleeve Knit Top – a great silhouette I’d reach for over and over again.
- A travel size compact of Healthy Glow Bronzing Cream from Chanel.
- Bottega Veneta Andiamo Small Tote – the taupe is a great alternative neutral to beige.
- Chloe Pointelle-Knit Top to wear with white jeans, black trousers, skirts…it’s a good piece to have.
- Gucci Horsebit Loafers in a gorgeous navy suede.
- Bogner Down Vest – the cap sleeve is a unique detail. Also in black.
- Chloe T-Strap Pumps – the silhouette is so chic!
- Toteme Wrap Skirt in white linen. A fresh take on a classic.